Monday, December 8, 2008

We Need a Change in Our Government

I read one of my classmate's blog which title is Here's Our Chance and I agree with his argument that saying we all need to go vote in the presidential election for our own sake. I think he is succesful in encouraging people to vote by sharing his own experience which many teenagers like me are most likely experience the same thing. I used to be one of that kind of person who doesn't care much about politics and think that voting is just a waste of time, but as I have grown up I started to see things in different ways and start to realized that we need to use our right to vote if we want to have a better future for this country and for our own. In his article, Loman was talking the same thing and according to his blog, it seems like his target audience is teenagers or college students who never participate in voting. He wants to open the mind's eye of some people especially all the teenagers who are in his age that they can make a difference in this country by joining the vote. We have to change our mind setting and be an informed citizen, that's what this country is really need right now.

No comments: